Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Shout Out! Oxygen Magazine

Oxygen Magazine was one of my biggest inspirations when I began my fitness journey.  I was always athletic growing up, but it wasn't until college that I began reading about fitness and clean eating.

Educating yourself is the most powerful thing you can do to change your life.  Period.  The more you educate yourself about health, fitness, your body and nutrition the better you can help yourself.  The reason I love this magazine is because it's really an all around women's health and fitness resource.  It's inspirational, gives you tons of ideas, multiple workouts, supplement information, and recipes.  Just one issue of this magazine will give you a better understanding of fitness.

The first issue I bought taught me moves that I had never seen before.  It showed me what a healthy, fit woman really looked like.  It's an amazing magazine!  If you have an extra few dollars grab an issue.  I'm sure you'll be impressed.  They skip the fluff and 'workouts while you watch TV!' junk that some other fitness magazines are cluttered with.  This magazine gives you information and strategies to get your butt in shape once and for all.

I love Oxygen!!  www.oxygenmag.com/

No comments: